Friday, April 27, 2012

4.27.12; Introduction!

O hai! I guess I'll be all formal and whatever and introduce myself. I'm Kenzie and I'm a little hipster college student in a small town! I'm primarily going to use this blog to post some of my favourite makeup looks, other beauty products/reviews and maybe some of my freelance photography. This is my aesthetics blog, of course. :3 I'm not a professional, nor do I really claim to actually be all that good honestly. I just like makeup and all things fashion!
Also, I do try to take all my own photos of the products, but occasionally I'll need to get a better image offline. However, I will only ever use photos of my own looks and my own swatches, unless a link and permission from another reviewer is given to me to use theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment