Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara product review!

So, when I bought this product I was skeptical, and was mainly just out to try something new. I have blonde eyelashes that are hardly even noticeable unless I wear mascara, so naturally I've tried just about every mascara you can find! The mascara I was using before was a Tarte mascara that came with the limited edition Tarte True Blood palette (which I will review later!), and I immediately loved that mascara enough to buy a full tube...until I bought this stuff!
This product is actually available at Walmart for $7. I was hesitant at first, but I'd heard good things about the brand, so I decided to give it a try, and I am in love! The mascara is light and creamy, but it doesn't wear on real thick or heavy like some mascaras. It also doesn't clump up on your lashes, which is a huge bonus in my book. This particular mascara has a lengthening serum in it, but whether or not it works I couldn't tell you since my lashes are almost invisible without it! It does give lashes length and volume and gives them a deep black look.
My only criticism of this mascara is that some of the bristles can be a little wily and have a mind of their own, so be sure to pay attention so a random bristle doesn't attack your eyes after you've already perfected your look. Once it gets on your skin, good luck getting it off without makeup remover!
And on that note, I leave you with about an 8 out of 10 for this product! It's lengthening, thickening, but also lightweight and the brush is a perfect length! I would recommend giving this product a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment