Thursday, May 3, 2012

5.3.12; The Avengers Series! Captain America



This is my attire for the premiere tonight! YAY!
So this is my look for Captain America! I'm starting the series a little later than I would like due to my schedule, but for opening night at midnight this is the look I'll be rocking. (: I wanted to do something subtle, but also something that pops because Captain America's demeanor is kind of shy, but also very bold and vibrant when he's put to action. This is the final result (though I have been wearing it most of the day, so it might look a tad faded). Also, Captain America is my favourite Avenger, so I really needed to do him some justice!

Products Used:

  • Too Faced: Flexible Coverage Concealer in Vanilla
  • Urban Decay: Shadow Primer Potion
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeliner (base liner)
  • Kat Von D Puro Amor eyeliner (top liner)
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen (wings)
  • Buxom Husky (inner lid)
  • Buxom Pug (outer lid)
  • tokidoki Romeo (lash line)
  • Sugarpill Asylum (lash line glitter)
  • And I also used a couple MAC glitters to intensify the red and darken the silver! As if you could intensify Sugarpill or tokidoki anymore...
  • Hard Candy  Ginormous Lash Mascara

Stay tuned for tomorrow's look: Iron Man

1 comment: