Saturday, May 5, 2012

5.5.12; The Avengers Series! The Hulk

Products Used:

  • Too Faced Flexible Coverage Concealer
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Kat Von D Puro Amor eyeliner (lash line and top liner)
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen (wings)
  • Sugarpill Absinthe (inner lid)
  • Sugarpill Weekender eyeshadow (outer lid)
  • MAC Dark Soul glitter eyeshadow (lash line)
  • Hard Candy violet mascara
  • Urban Decay Verve eyeshadow (highlight)
So I don't know a whole lot about The Hulk (yet), but I do know that his primary colors happen to be my favorite two eyeshadow colors! So I wanted to have a little fun with it, but stay simple. Bruce Banner is portrayed in The Avengers as being very shy and very ashamed of who he is, so I didn't want to go too over the top like I did with Iron Man.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's look: Thor


No comments:

Post a Comment