Friday, May 4, 2012

5.4.12; The Avengers Series! Iron Man


Products Used:

  • Too Faced Flexible Coverage Concealer in Vanilla
  • Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeliner (my base liner)
  • Kat Von D Puro Amor eyeliner (top liner and wings)
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen (wings)
  • Sugarpill Buttercupcake eyeshadow (inner lid)
  • Urban Decay Eldorado eyeliner (sparkly yellow; inner lid)
  • tokidoki Romeo (outer lid)
  • Sugarpill Asylum (sparkly red; outer lid)
  • Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow (lashline)
  • MAC Dark Soul glitter (lashline sparkles)
  • MAC Blackened Red glitter (outer lid sparkles)
  • Urban Decay Verve eyeshadow (highlight)
  • Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara
I definitely decided to go bold for this look, especially after having 
finally seen The Avengers at midnight last night. I developed a new-
found respected for Iron Man through this movie and wanted to go
bold, but not over the top. I also wanted to maintain some of that
smoky mystique and over the top attitude that reflects Tony Stark's 
personality since he's so big-headed and comical. The look is fairly
simple, but I think it works! All I feel I'm missing is some bright blue
contacts for repulsor eyes. ;) And I just really wanted to put a picture of Robert Downey Jr. in here....(: 

And by the way, if you haven't seen The Avengers yet, I seriously recommend you do so! It was well worth it and I will be seeing it again soon!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's look: The Hulk


No comments:

Post a Comment