Friday, June 15, 2012

FINALS ARE OVER!....FINALLY!

SO! If it wasn't obvious enough by my lack of posting, I was busy getting finals done and making sure I passed my classes once more before summer! Now that summer is here and class is no more for a few months, I can start posting and doing some of the looks I've been meaning to do. (:

Looks to do:

  • Han Solo
  • Princess Leia 
  • DC Villain series (i.e., The Penguin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, etc.)
  • Zodiac series
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time temple series (I'm kind of dying of excitement over this one)
  • I'm also going to play around with some very simply, yet very elegant, wedding looks!
I did complete my Avengers series while absent from my blog. I mean sure, the Avengers are great, but...what about Loki, the god of mischief? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment