Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random makeup look of the day!



Since I haven't started a series yet, I've just been playing around with some of the shadows I love but haven't used in awhile. Today I'm rocking Urban Decay's Aquarius all over the lid and Graffiti underneath! Simple, but electrifying. I typically use Graffiti once a week or so, but Aquarius is one that I seldom use. I'm not sure why because it's the color that made me buy the Feminine Palette, but I'm done neglecting it nonetheless! Oh, and the reason for the purple eyebrows is because my hair is purple.(:




And while I'm at it, this is the look I did yesterday using Aquarius in the inner corners. It's kind of fairy-like and very pink. The lid is Urban Decay's Omen and the pink on the outer lower lash line is UD's Junkshow. I swear I'm not cross-eyed in this photo either, by the way. Smart phone reverse camera makes it hard to center a photo so I'm looking off in a weird direction. xD Even though the quality of this photo does NOT do this look justice, I'm very proud of this look. Blending Omen and Aquarius was a little risky to me because Omen is so iridescent and purple-y and Aquarius is very ice-looking, but it worked out really well actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment