Monday, June 18, 2012

It's the age of Aquarius!...except not. It's still stupid Gemini season.

AND I HATE GEMINI SEASON BECAUSE SCORPIOS + GEMINIS DON'T MIX.
Ahem. 
But I DO love Urban Decay's Aquarius from the Feminine Palette! I think eventually I'm going to do a whole review on this palette. Possibly tomorrow. Hmm....on second thought, tomorrow I'll review not only the Feminine Palette but also the 15-Year Anniversary Palette because I use that palette almost more than the Naked2.
Anyways, I re-did the look that I posted and talked vaguely about yesterday-the one that looks kind of like cotton candy-because that picture not only made me look cross-eyed, but didn't do the look proper justice. I'm pretty proud of this look-mainly because it was so randomly done and turned out so eloquent-but also because it really accents my personality and would make most anyone's eyes really pop. I would LOVE to do this look on blue eyes, or even green. It's just really fun and it basically goes with every outfit I could possibly come up with in my wardrobe. (:


Products Used:

  • Too Faced Flexible Coverage Concealer
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Aquarius (inner lid and inner lower lash line)
  • Urban Decay Junkshow (outer lower lash line)
  • Urban Decay Omen (all over lid)
  • Make Up For Ever Forest Green Aqua Eyes eyeliner (top and bottom)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Lagoon Green (this color makes the eyeliner sparkly and more sea green)
  • Almay Get Up And Grow mascara


 













No comments:

Post a Comment